Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trusting Gods plan

I am here in PA. I live in a small town called Factoryville. It looks like your typical  northeastern town. Its been really chilly here. Its been the 50s and 40s at night and raining a lot.

I  live  in a house with 6 other people and one bathroom:) We will see how long that last because 5 of them are women. I do live with a family! There is Jennifer(the mom) and she has four children, Amy 24, Bethel, 20, Ruthie 19 and David 17. Also Bethel friend Carrie lives here. So there is a full house and never a dull  moment.

I have been really homesick. I never been homesick before. When I left for Ethiopia I never felt this way.  I miss my family and my church family a lot.

Been wondering why God called me here or what my purpose is. Maybe he called me to here just to test my  faith or for me to understand Gods love for me even more. Maybe he is just equipping me for my next journey on the mission field. One thing I know is I have to keep trusting him with my life even though I want to get in my car and drive back to Tennessee. I know that God knows whats best for me and I want to fulfill his dreams for my life.

I got a part time job at the local supermarket:)

Please pray that I can find a full time job and that God  continues to give me his strength for this journey. Pray that God gives me the opportunity to use me while I am here.

Missing my church family!!!

Also, I want everyone to know that I haven't stop preparing for a trip back to Ethiopia and a trip to Kenya. I'm  hoping maybe by September God will make a way for me to go to the place my heart longs to go. So far I have raised $600 dollars. I just need to raise $2,400 more!!  Thank you to all that donate to me and believing in what God has called me to do:) I can't wait to get back on the field and fight for children souls.




No comments:

Post a Comment