Monday, April 29, 2013

Life in Ethiopia




I am not sure if I let you know what I did in Ethiopia! Here it is..



I put together a bible study class at my house



I feed them lunch

I did this 4 days a week. 


Also let some of the kids teach as well


This is Chekol aka Chocolate! He wants to be a pastor when grows up. He so much loves Jesus. We would do prayer request at the end of the day and he would always say "I want to glorify God in everything I do."  Amazing boy!! Please pray for him!


Also did artwork :) 



We went to buy shoes for the kids. First time shopping for shoes for them. They didn't know which pair to choose.






We got to redo a home :)



Drank coffee of course. IT'S Ethiopia!

Hand washed my clothes. People this takes all day and then days for your clothes to dry:) Lol 


We sang!



We went to church! I miss Beza church and the worship!



We also partied!! 


And we danced


 We went swimming

No big deal, there just monkeys in the trees here:) 


This was my view from my window



Just add this picture because he is so CUTE!!!! 





So many sweet memories! I will never forget my time in Ethiopia or these kids. There always in my heart! I hope I left a little bit of Jesus's love with them.







No comments:

Post a Comment