Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Sister

I wanted to share with you all someone who means so much me in my life...


 My sister!!!

My sister is mother of 4 children and a wife to a pretty awesome man!



There are not enough words to express how much I love her and how blessed I am to call her my family. MY entire life my sister always has taken care of me. Even when I was a baby my sister took care of me.


Thats right folks, lets not forget who the oldest is:) 

Almost two years ago my sister took me into her home, so I could do what God had called me to do in my life on the mission field.  No questions asked! In that time God let me enter the world of a family, my family that I love so much. I never met a women so dedicated to God, her children and husband. 

 My sister is someone I look up to be one day. A women sold out for Jesus. A women who leads her children to God. A women of prayer and mediation on the word. A women that can cook great food :)  A women of cleanliness. A women of a strong heart. A women that is selfless. A women that follows her husband. A women that serves her church. A women that enjoys life. 

Anyone who knows my sister, knows my sister is AMAZING!! 

I love her!

Thank you for bringing me in when I had nowhere else to go. Thank you for showing me the greatest church family in the world. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to see and be apart of a Godly family. I miss you all terribly! 

So today, I want to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUCH OLDER SISTER!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment