Monday, March 5, 2012

Why

I have been struggling a lot with WHY I am still here.Why does God still have me here in America? I have been so confused by why isn't anything happening? Why isn't the money flowing in? People have been questioning me in what I am doing in Ethiopia. Why Lord, why am I not where I feel that you have created me to be. Why can't people see the need of the children. Lord, help me see why I am still waiting here for you call.

Yesterday, the Lord really opened my eyes to some things of why he has me here. The Lord is preparing a place and a way as I speak. I may not understand it, but he knows what is best for me. I believe that he is teaching me courage and wisdom.I am learing to give him control of everything. I feel that these are some of these things I need on the mission field. Being a missionary is not easy, but God tell us it will be perscuted for picking up the cross and following him. Lord has me here to grow in him,, to seek him in everything I do. He wants me to wait, so he can prepare a way for me to return. Even though its not easy being here when your heart is somewhere else. I will contuine to grow in him and grow in great wisdom for this journey.
I will wait for his call. When he does call, I will say YES!! I will share the love of Jesus Chirst.I will contuine the fight for these children souls:)

I have been talking to some of the street children on Facebook everyday. Technology is great to have:) I get to see their faces and hear their voices on skype. I get to keep in touch with them. It makes being here a little bit easier becasue I am not always wondering if there ok, sick or need anything. I miss them all soooooooo much. I can't wait to be in Ethiopia serving again. They ask me all the time, "When are you coming back?" It kills me that I can't give them an answer, but God knows. This is where I put my trust in him and he has everything in control.

I am excited to see my story unfold. I am so thankful for my church family for helping me through this struggle of waiting and keeping me strong.God does have a perfect plan.

Please keep me in your prayers becasue the enemy has become very strong and has been attacking me  full force. Prayer for wisdon and understand of my time of waiting. Thank you to everyone for your love and support. Thank for joining me on this journey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment